Flood Insurance Policies Through the Government Backed NFIP
With one in five flood insurance claims coming from a moderate- to low-risk areas, we believe everyone should have access to flood insurance that is reliable, affordable, and accessible.
National Flood Insurance is able to write your flood insurance policy, nationwide, through the government backed National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Since you can only purchase flood insurance through an insurance agent and not directly from the NFIP, we made it our goal for the process to be quick and simple with our free online flood quote process.
Unlike other insurance policies you might have (like homeowners or car insurance), flood insurance offered through the NFIP is the same cost - no matter where you get it. This means that even though the government determines your coverage and premium rate, we can still write your policy for you, nationwide.
Why choose National Flood Insurance for your NFIP policy?
- Coverages up to $250K/residential and $500K/commercial
- Excess coverage options available
- Nationwide claim assistance with fast turn-around
- Flood insurance policies backed by the Federal Government
- Free, quick, and easy online quoting process